Thursday 27 January 2011

My wife's medical appointment...

My wife and I attended a medical appointment to see what could be done about having a baby. After several years of trying and doing everything that's been possible to aid this process, they've decided to give her injections so long as she loses some weight and gets in the optimum conditions.
To celebrate the breakthrough (after several setbacks we're glad to have anything positive) we met up with a friend and had a couple of drinks before having a meal together. It's amazing how a bit of news and a change of venue will completely lift the mood.
In the back of my mind I was thinking that going out as a family will be amazing. I guess taking a new born out will be daunting and awesome at the same time. In some ways I never would like a child to grow up and give up being a child, in other ways, I can't wait to be able to teach them and even learn things from them. I know it's a bit of a way to go still but having an addition to the family will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment