Thursday 6 January 2011

What's all this blogging about?

I'm rather amused to say that despite being quite a web-savvy user, I've never posted a blog. With a sense of irony, being a journalist and having had quite a few articles published here there and everywhere, it struck me as a bit of an oversight that I have given a voice to all of those I've written about but somehow lost my own voice in the process - so I'm going to put that right starting here!
As with any learning curve, there's bound to be some errors made along the way and probably one or two things that will need to be ironed out but this is all part of the fun and I'm sure my followers (as and when I may be fortunate enough to have them) will be able to point out things and help this blog develop into something that proves very interesting and worthwhile following!

I intend to write about the experiences I've had, dilemmas encountered (either as a neutral journalist or in life), and just about anything else which I would like to write about and of course aim to reply to any questions posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment