Thursday 20 January 2011

Taking time to de-stress proves fruitful

It's fair to say with all the strain of working to unachievable targets and singled out for promotion that never seems to evolve into anything and resolving problems at work has taken an unhealthy toll on other aspects of my life. It's really important to have a moment to clear things up and take a step back to look at everything properly. At times like these you really can assess just how priorities can be topsy-turvy and I am glad I can get things cleared up in my own mind before I can work sensibly on moving in the right direction.
My wife and I are talking about setting up our own business now as we've seen too many good opportunities pass by and between us, our skills could really complement what we are interested in doing.
There's a difference between a job and a career, a role and a passion. Don't sell yourself short! - We don't intend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment